About Me

I go easy with most, i have a first impression of everyone and i may love or hate someone(even a stranger)very badly without any apparent reason.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life @ Infy -3


Completed 3 years in the company, i think it is the right time to revisit what i feel about working here.

The thing that drives me at any day are:
1. Making money
2. Meeting friends and family
3. Being able

They say money cant buy everything hence the points 2 and 3.

When i ask myself if i like my job, the answer is immediate and a YES. What do i like in my job is something that has been giving me immense pleasure right from childhood. Making things work.
I used to enjoy working with broken things and figuring out ways to fix them. It started with the transistor radio at home and before i knew it i was doing the same for a telecom company in Germany. I consider myself immensely lucky that i love my job. I still care about the value of this job more than the fact that i am earning less than my friends.

No comments: